The Paramore Fans will be back in

lunes, 6 de mayo de 2013

New message from Hayley Williams on Paramore's Livejournal

Hayley Williams wrote a new post on Paramore's livejournal, she explains why Paramore's show for tonight was cancelled and also she apologizes, we knew that she hasn't been fine, because she said she was sick, in the post she explains that the problems started because of a food poisoning, sore throat and now she got a virus. We really hope she get well soon! Read the message





Hey everybody,

First of all... Salt Lake City, I am so sorry that we had to cancel our show. There aren't many things I regret more than letting our fans down. Canceling shows is a big deal to all of us and I tried so hard just to push through them but unfortunately that wasn't the smartest idea for my health. Canceling was the last resort and again I'm sorry it came down to that.

Maybe I can just quickly try explain what's going

on, so you hear it straight from me. This started last week when we were meant to play Conan... And I woke up feeling really sick. I thought it was just a sore throat but didn't want to risk not being well for our own shows, so we cancelled. I stayed in and got some food and of course, caught food poisoning from it... Because, why not? Not to get all graphic on you but it was a lot like that scene in The Exorcist where she projectile pukes green and it's really violent. That ended up burning my throat which made it sore all over again. Then to make matters worse I woke up a couple of days later having gotten some sort of virus, which is what I'm still dealing with now.

And there you have it. Clearly, it has not been my week. I wish that my being sick didn't affect so many people and again, I am terribly sorry to everyone who I have let down by not being able to perform tonight.

Thanks to everyone who's sent me a get well soon message or any kind of support over the last week. So thankful that music has connected us.

See you all soon.
Hayley


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

About Me

Con la tecnología de Blogger.

Blog Archive

The Paramore Fans

We are a fansite, and here you will find the latest news and updates of Paramore, we will support them until the end. "Let's make it last forever" #paramore. This fansite is run by 2 Paramore's fanbases and 1 Hayley's fanbase.

Paramore tour

Popular Posts

Facebook

About

Twitter

paramore's instagram

 

Paramore

 
 

New Video: "Still Into You"