The Paramore Fans will be back in

jueves, 21 de marzo de 2013

Paramore on the cover of 'Blunt' magazine


Paramore are on the latest issue of the australian magazine "Blunt". The magazine put Paramore on the cover with the title "The time is now", they could interview Hayley Williams, Jeremy Davis and Taylor York. "I'm really healthy self-expression; that's why I dye my hair, that's why I wear stupid clothes. That's why I don't care that my bangs look like Spock from 'Star Treck'." said Williams. Check out the scans from the magazine below (we'll be updating so stay tuned):

Click on the picture to see all of them:


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

About Me

Con la tecnología de Blogger.

Blog Archive

The Paramore Fans

We are a fansite, and here you will find the latest news and updates of Paramore, we will support them until the end. "Let's make it last forever" #paramore. This fansite is run by 2 Paramore's fanbases and 1 Hayley's fanbase.

Paramore tour

Popular Posts

Facebook

About

Twitter

paramore's instagram

 

Paramore

 
 

New Video: "Still Into You"